Fellowship Church Worship Team is a high capacity, volunteer based group of people. With the combination of God-given talent and passion for singing and praising God, we come together as a team to pursue an intimate and powerful worship service.
John 4:23-24, “But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way. For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.”
We believe that worship is a part of what defines us as followers of Christ. Although we aspire for people to sing great worship songs, we are primarily committed to see them come into His presence through worship… to encounter His extravagant love and raw power.
We believe that what we do every Sunday is making and growing disciples who are doing the work of Jesus Christ in the Grand Valley and beyond. Every Sunday morning, God allows us to impact over 2,500 people for His kingdom. What a privilege that God would choose to use us in such a way, for such a time as this.
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and have made him the Lord of your life.
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength.
- Have attended Fellowship Church for at least 3 months.
- Attend Fellowship Church on a regular basis.
- Commit to singing anytime the choir is scheduled
- It is very important that when you commit, you follow through. Please plan on
making arrangements to be able to serve when you are scheduled. We understand
that people get sick and family things happen. We will work with you on those things.
- Please communicate with us when you are unavailable.
- Must be 16 or older
- If you are currently in High School, we require that you attend 4640 on Tuesday nights.
- Must have gone through the Spiritual Warfare curriculum.
(Pastor Tim teaches this course every fall. Plan on attending if you have not taken the course.
If you have attended and completed a deliverance session and would like another,
we can help you set that up.)
- The atmosphere of our rehearsals and Sunday mornings are very important.
In order to keep an enjoyable environment we ask that you come in ready to have fun and praise our heavenly Father!
We are always adding more members to our Worship Team family and
would love to have you be a part of it. We look forward to worshipping with you!