Adult Ministry Opportunities
• Small Group Leader
• Information Booth
• Guest Reception
• Prayer Counselor
• Meals Ministry
• Funeral Team
• Campus Operations Volunteer
• Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and have made him the Lord of your life
• Have been attending Fellowship Church for at least 6 months
• Attend Fellowship Church on a regular basis
• Pastoral recommendation (from Fellowship Church and pastoral recommendation from the last church you attended)
• Follow through with your commitment
- Please plan on making arrangements to be able to serve when you are scheduled.
- We understand that people get sick and family things happen.
• Must complete Spiritual Warfare curriculum and complete a personal ministry session. (Either the Spring or Fall semester classes or on audio curriculum with workbook, followed by completing the Break Free Worksheet and a ministry session)
• Fill out Background Check for our security department
• Qualities of an Adult Ministry volunteer:
- Ability – are you capable of fulfilling the role you desire to fill (prior experience, willingness to learn/train)
- Attitude – more than ability, your attitude can make or break your serving experience, and that of others around you
- Teachability - Are you able to receive instruction and correction?
- Professionalism – You represent the body of Christ at our church, are you mature, friendly, compassionate, and humble?
- Compatibility – Is this position a good fit for you?
- Willing – It does simply take faith to step out and say “I’ll try”! We love that here.
Interview and Training Process
• Fill out application.
• Be willing to follow through with the training process (Policies and Procedures Manual for your position – which includes expectations, practical advice and tips, church protocol, leadership advice, and most importantly private personal relationship with Jesus Christ).
• Be prepared to shadow another team member to learn the process and watch first hand – we apprentice our volunteers so that you can learn to grow in your serving position.
• Be prepared at any time to share your testimony of how you met Christ, how He has changed you, and His power at work in you.
• Be willing to try a new position if asked.
• Stay humble.